About Lou Ottati
Prior to joining the firm, Lou had a career in banking and insurance where he had extensive experience in Market Research and Product Development. He also holds a Ph.D. in Psychology. This deep skill set is an asset to his clients as he works to help them reach their personal financial goals.
Lou is an ex-New Yorker but a longtime resident of New Jersey. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, exploring new restaurants and wines, and going to the gym.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- B.S. from Brooklyn College
- M.S. from St John’s University
- Ph.D. from Hofstra University.